StudioHawk is a growing SEO agency located in Prahran, Melbourne. Started 6 years ago by entrepreneur Harry Sanders, it now boasts over 40 employees locally, plus an office in London, which is currently hiring and growing.
As the number of staff has increased, the culture has changed too. StudioHawk has always been a positive place to work, inclusive and staff-focused.
Features of the organisation’s culture and leadership, training and education:
● The primary offering of StudioHawk is award-winning SEO services.
● The key elements of the organisation’s culture provides a positive working environment.
● The office is open plan and the leadership team is accessible.
● Hawk Academy, StudioHawk’s premier educational platform available for anyone who wants to learn more about SEO.
● The development of an internal, staff-led training team, empowering employees to do more and get more out of their roles.
● Internal awards process to recognise staff achievement. This includes the Golden Hawk Award, monthly values awards, incentive awards, and more.
● The laid-out-plain map of how an SEO can raise up the ranks, from Junior, through senior and into a specialist discipline.
● Discussion of the performance review process, driven by the team members themselves, and how it can help grow their careers.
● Themed health and fitness months to promote staff health & wellbeing.
● Maintain satisfied and happy staff through the use of daily measures and bi-annual staff surveys.
For more information about StudioHawk, visit studiohawk.com.au